5.28.2010

Poster Post: Gifts Edition

 
Admittedly, I have a 'thing' for screenprinted posters. Blame my day job as a graphic designer or the fact that I live in a rented house and cannot paint the walls, but I'm running out of wall space, and now I give them as gifts!

Here are some of my recent favorites (only one of which I already own) and the lucky recipients who might love them:


For the friend who always invites you to art openings:


For your too-cool indie rock friend's birthday:
Poster2


For the bride who already has every conceivable household item:
Poster 3


Two for your honey:
Poster 4a Poster 4b


For a hostess gift or housewarming gift:


For your most-est fabulous-est girlfriend:
Poster 6


Here's custom one for someone truly unique (or perhaps "Do you like me?" for a secret crush?) You submit the question that goes on the one-of-a-kind print.
Poster 7


And lastly, a few for baby showers and kids:
poster 8b
Seen (or made) a great poster lately? Please share!


Sources: Lake Illustration, Threadless, VLLG, Lake Illustration (again), Sparkle Power, Roll and Tumble Press, HowFab, Frank Chimero, The Paper Tray, CreativeNeesh, SweetBeets

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ya dig?